How To Pause or Disable a Popup
By default, all new popups are set to an initial publication status of ‘Draft’. When a popup is saved for the first time, the status is changed to ‘Published’. To deactivate a popup, change it's publication status from 'Published' to either 'Pending Review' or 'Draft'.
Manage the Publication Status of a Popup
Within the WordPress Admin
1) 'Popup Maker' >> 'All Popups';
2) Hover the cursor over a popup title.
3) Select the 'Quick Edit' menu option below the title.
4) The 'Quick Edit' option view will display.
The 'Status' field contains 3 options: Published | Pending Review | Draft
To change the status, select an option from the drop-down menu. Then select the button labeled 'Update'. WordPress will update the database with any changes to the popup, then close the Quick Edit view.
To accept the publication status, select the button labeled 'Cancel' and the Quick Edit view will close.
Within the Popup Editor
From the WordPress Admin, go to:
1) 'Popup Maker' >> 'All Popups'. Select a popup by title to open the Popup Editor.
2) To the right of the content editor, locate the 'Publish' box. The default 'Publish' status for a new popup is 'Draft'.
3) Select the 'Edit' link to the right publication status to edit the field.
To change the status, select an option from the drop-down menu. Then select the 'OK' button to the right of the field to change the publication status.
Select the 'Update' button at the bottom of the 'Publish' box to save the change to the popup.