Forced Interaction Installation and Activation
Extensions are simply additional WordPress plugins. Once purchased you will receive zip files for your purchases.
To install an extension:
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New.
- Click the “Upload” button.
- Click browse and select the downloaded .zip file.
- Click Upload.
- Click Activate.
The extension is now activated.
To add your license:
- Navigate to Popup Maker -> Settings.
- Click the “Licenses” Tab.
- Enter your license and click the save button.