Don't Load Google Fonts
Popup Maker automatically loads Google Fonts for your convenience. But, you might want to stop Popup Maker from loading Google Fonts if:
- You don't need Google Fonts.
- You must load Google Fonts locally to comply with privacy laws like GDPR.
- You're thinking a local copy of Google Fonts will improve your site's performance.
Video Tutorial #
Watch this short video to learn how to stop Popup Maker from loading Google Fonts.
Step-by-Step Instructions #
Would you rather read the instructions? Here you go.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to Popup Maker > Settings > Misc > Assets.
- Check Don't Load Google Fonts.
- Click Save.
- Flush all of your caches.