How Do I Install My Extensions?
Welcome to your new Popup Maker extension. By now, you should've downloaded your extension zip file from your Popup Maker account.
Follow these instructions to install your extension and turn on its license.
Install an extension #
- From your WordPress admin area, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin at the top of the Add Plugins page.
- Click Browse... and select your extension's zip file.
- Click Install Now.
- Click Activate Plugin.
Activate your extension license #
- Go to Popup Maker > Settings.
- Click Licenses.
- Find your extension. (Note: The WooCommerce Pro extension will not be on the list. See the next section.)
- Enter your license and click Activate License.
- Click Save.
In the screen capture below, you would enter the license for the Advanced Theme Builder extension and click Activate License. Be sure to click Save to save your changes.
WooCommerce Pro #
At the time of writing, the WooCommerce Pro extension isn't showing on the Popup Maker > Settings > Licenses page. Our dev team is busy writing code to fix that.
In the meantime, you can confirm you installed the extension successfully by:
- Creating or editing a popup.
- Scrolling down to Popup Settings.
- Click Targeting.
- Click Choose a condition.
- Type "Product".
If your WooCommerce Pro installed and activated, you'll see the Product(s) in cart targeting condition. That proves your WooCommerce Pro is good to go.