Turning on the Popups Admin Bar
Turning on the Popups Admin Bar gives you tools for testing your popups while you're logged into your WP Admin area.
The Popups Admin Bar appears on your top toolbar as you're viewing posts and pages from the front end of your site. See the short clip below for a quick demo.
Here's what's happening in the demo above:
- We find the admin bar setting.
- Make sure it's unchecked.
- Save our changes.
- Go to our homepage and reload it.
- Hover over each admin bar option.
To turn on the Popups Admin Bar, follow these steps. #
1. From your WP Admin area, go to Popup Maker > Settings.
2. Click Misc.
3. Uncheck Disable Popups Admin Bar.
4. Click Save.
5. Open a new tab in the same browser window and go to your homepage.
6. Hover over Popups Admin Bar in your top toolbar.
Congrats! You did it.
Head over to our Popups Admin Bar Cheat Sheet to learn what it can do for you.